Lent 2024 at Trinity focuses especially on our Christian callings, with Wednesday Lenten services at 6:15 p.m. Feb. 21-March 20 featuring messages from Trinity members about how they have found meaningful ministry in daily life.
Tied to this is our six-week Lenten small-group study, “Lives of Meaning and Purpose.” The series connects to the inspiring documentary film The Power of Calling, a powerful profile on people who are doing God’s work in a variety of ways, even if they don’t always recognize it. We encourage you to join us on this six-week journey. You might see your own purpose in a new light!
Weekly, one-hour group sessions are held:
- 7:30 a.m. Tuesdays, Feb. 20-March 26, in Trinity’s upstairs Multipurpose Room and on Zoom at tiny.cc/MuffinMen (Guys, God & Muffins)
- 6:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Feb. 20-March 26, on Zoom at tiny.cc/Gather24 (led by Pastor Mark Ziemer)
- 7:15 p.m. Wednesdays, Feb. 21-March 27, in the Multipurpose Room and on Zoom at tiny.cc/Gather24 (led by Jacci Peterson)
- 9 a.m. Thursdays, Feb. 22-March 28, in the Multipurpose Room and on Zoom at tiny.cc/Gather24 (led by Pastor Andy Behrendt)
- 10:15 a.m. Sundays, Feb. 25-March 24, in the Multipurpose Room and on Zoom at tiny.cc/Gather24 (led by Chuck Reynolds)
If you’d like to take part in the study series, regardless of whether you’ve gotten to see the film in advance or even if you need to jump in late, we encourage you to join us at a time of your choosing. We’re grateful if you can let us know in advance by emailing us when you plan to attend, but you can also just show up. Materials are provided that make participating easy.